Warringah Wallabies In-House T-Ball League
Under 9's (Wallabies)
- 10 Week Competition Saturday mornings (09:30am game 1 - 10:15am game 2, Mid Sept through to Mid Dec)
- In February after Christmas break, if players are keen to continue playing baseball, two tournament teams will be put together.
- 4 Weeks of training preparing for the Coastie Cup Tournament – Zooka Machine pitching plus Tball Tournament play (TBC).
- Monday nights practice (5:30pm) Includes the following:
- 15 minutes of athletic drills, 40 minutes baseball (Mums and Dads playing, getting involved and helping coach)
- Optional - Whiffle ball baseball after, with or without the tee (promoted and encourage that Moms and Dads participate)
- After Their players can practice their own skills, utilize pitching michines and zooka machines, learn other aspects of the game with coaches on hand
- Bar B Q and drinks on the night / music in the background (Really just have Fun, with friends and other families)
Under 5's (Joeys)
- 8 Week Competition Saturday mornings (08:45am )
- Optional - Monday nights practice (5:00pm) Includes the following:
- Kids do what they want and have fun, kids games carnival atmosphere
- Come and be apart of the club, utilize the facilities, bats, balls, tee's and nets.
- Bar B Q and drinks on the night / music in the background
The WBC wants to create a more family orientated atmosphere, parents to come with their kids and enjoy their time at the ball park. Give parents an opportunity to really bond with their kids.
- Ensure all kids have fun and give them the opportunity to succeed and learn about sport and growing up
- Teach the kids to be kind and polite to others, understand team-manship and understanding the team sports process
- Generally becoming more athletic as their body grows
- Prepare players moving up in age groups for the next season (Zooka, pitching machine)
- Just to have fun
- All kids get an opportunity to bat, catch and run the bases and be apart of a team .
- Generally increase their motor/social skills
- Learning the game of baseball and basic rules
- Parents have an opportunity to come to the park, learn rules of baseball, be part of a good club, hang out with their kids in positive environment
- Learn how to coach kids for future teams
- How to conduct themselves during games and practices. Understand this is club baseball “Praise Loudly, discipline lightly”
WBC Club Days
Halloween – 27th Oct Saturday (Time TBC)
- As a club celebrate Halloween, get dressed up in your favorite costume. Lots of games, tents with food and drinks
- Jumping castles and baseball games.
Christmas – 8th Dec Saturday (Time TBC)
- As a club celebrate Christmas time and the school break, dress up and play games.
WBC Final Club Day – TBC
- Handing out awards and celebrating the past season
How to Register